« Home | Gameloft confirms position 2 in the market » | Glu opens the Book » | Using Orkut for Mobile Devices » | Microsoft and Java ME » | 2007 Predictions » | Soon, in a store near you, more computational pow... » | SBGames 2006 » | Mobile 2.0 » | Cheap, hackable Linux smartphone due soon » | There are plenty of areas in mobility yet to be d... » 

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 

Why the Apple phone will fail, and fail badly

Bill Ray wrote a very interesting comment on apple mobile phone in his column on The Register. I am still reflecting on his words and do not know if i agree with him or not... so many apple fans (and many others that are not so fans) are waiting for this gadget... and probably will buy it, even if it had no subsidy. Or not? Let's wait and see.

Pedro "K2" Macêdo

About me

  • I'm Pedro Macedo
  • From
My profile

Sponsored Links

Contact

Stats

I recommend