« Home | Evolution of Mobile Gaming » | Twistbox acquires Atlas Mobile from InfoSpace » | PROMOTIONAL PLACEMENT OF MOBILE GAMES ON CARRIER D... » | Carnival of the Mobilists #60 » | ELSPA’s 2006 Listing » | Post from UK: The Nation of SMS Adicts » | Symbian introduces POSIX libraries on Symbian OS » | Carnival of Mobilists » | Kuju boss confirms move out of mobile » | Brazil’s Mobile Market Growth Slows » 

Monday, February 05, 2007 

Feedback to the MIDP 3.0 team

Enrique Ortiz at Mobility Weblog asks the development community to provide feedback to the MIDP 3.0 specification team, and also tells you how. I've contributed some.

You can also see J2ME Forums for a thread about MIDP 3.0.

Labels: ,

Pedro "K2" Macêdo

About me

  • I'm Pedro Macedo
  • From
My profile

Sponsored Links

Contact

Stats

I recommend