« Home | Gphone rumors » | Carnival of Mobilists #97 » | Gameloft third quarter financial results » | Boopsie Mobile Search » | Carnival of the Mobilists #96 at mTrends » | Sun starts bidding adieu to mobile-specific Java » | Google Buys Mobile Social Service Zingku » | iPhone unlocking is dangerous, says Apple » | Free N95 applications » | Player X and O2 » 

Monday, November 05, 2007 

Where's my Gphone?

From Official Google Blog:

Despite all of the very interesting speculation over the last few months, we're not announcing a Gphone. However, we think what we are announcing -- the Open Handset Alliance and Android -- is more significant and ambitious than a single phone. In fact, through the joint efforts of the members of the Open Handset Alliance, we hope Android will be the foundation for many new phones and will create an entirely new mobile experience for users, with new applications and new capabilities we can’t imagine today.

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2007/11/wheres-my-gphone.html

Labels: ,

Pedro "K2" Macêdo

About me

  • I'm Pedro Macedo
  • From
My profile

Sponsored Links

Contact

Stats

I recommend