« Home | Where's my Gphone? » | Gphone rumors » | Carnival of Mobilists #97 » | Gameloft third quarter financial results » | Boopsie Mobile Search » | Carnival of the Mobilists #96 at mTrends » | Sun starts bidding adieu to mobile-specific Java » | Google Buys Mobile Social Service Zingku » | iPhone unlocking is dangerous, says Apple » | Free N95 applications » 

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 

Will Google's Android Further Fragment The Mobile Market?


Google earlier yesterday answered months of endless gossip and blog posts. While there is gPhone -- at least not for now -- Google's new mobile linux platform, Android, could translate into millions of Google-powered phones in the marketplace in the next few years. But Google's new OS also promises to further balkanize an industry plagued by device and OS fragmentation.

Read Full Article

Labels: ,

Pedro "K2" Macêdo

About me

  • I'm Pedro Macedo
  • From
My profile

Sponsored Links

Contact

Stats

I recommend