« Home | Opera and Google » | iPhone: One click unlock » | LinkedIn goes mobile » | Yahoo! oneConnect » | Microsoft To Acquire Danger Inc. » | TIM Brasil and Google Partner for 3G Content » | YouTube Mobile » | Steve Jobs vs Twitter » | Mobile Marketing Predictions » | Verizon top 10 2007 » 

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 

Google Gears Mobile API

"Ever use a mobile web application and suddenly lose your cell connection? That's happened to me many times. If you've shared my pain, you'll be excited to know that we've launched Google Gears for mobile, which lets users access Gears-enabled mobile web apps offline. Initially available for Internet Explorer Mobile on Windows Mobile 5 and 6 devices, mobile web app developers have already started integrating Gears for mobile into their online services."

Shifting Google Gears to mobile

Google Gears Mobile API

Pedro "K2" Macêdo

About me

  • I'm Pedro Macedo
  • From
My profile

Sponsored Links

Contact

Stats

I recommend