« Home | New NFC Phone » | TIM Brazil started it's 3G network » | Orkut Mobile: It's official now » | MusicStation outsells full-track downloads » | Yahoo! oneSearch goes live on T-Mobile » | Subscriber with 1,700+ followers has put his Twitt... » | Samsung will embeds CNN's Java App into top handsets » | O2 to cut iPhone price to £169 » | Microsoft Completes Acquisition of Danger » | Telecom Italia rejects merging with Telefonica » 

Thursday, April 17, 2008 

An VoIP application for iPhone

Fring has just pre-released a version of its instant messenger for the iPhone (release).

I've just downloaded it into my iPhone, but I couldn't get it to work... It keeps trying to connect, with no success... :-(

Anyway, according to the site, the app integrates others services, such as Skype, MSN, Google Talk, ICQ, Twitter, Yahoo! & AIM, with a single contacts list.

Take a look in the video bellow

Labels: ,

Pedro "K2" Macêdo

About me

  • I'm Pedro Macedo
  • From
My profile

Sponsored Links

Contact

Stats

I recommend