« Home | Glu’d to Brazil » | Japanese portal hits 2 million registered users » | Carnival of the Mobilists #53 » | Canola » | Sonic booms in Europe » | Mobile marketing comes to kids cartoons » | Search and Watch Google Video From Your Mobile Phone » | Mobile games in Asia » | Carnival of the mobilists #49 » | The desktop/console/hi-fi in your pocket - starrin... » 

Monday, November 20, 2006 

Phone Backup Service Zyb Gets $1.2 Million Venture Funding

Zyb, an online phone backup service which I’ve just started using (to sync my online calendar with the new Nokia N93 that I have now), has received $1.2 million in venture funding, from Nordic Venture Partners.
ZYB was founded back in 2005 by three Copenhagen-based entrepreneurs Tommy Ahlers, Ole Kristensen, and Morten Lund, who was also one of the early investors behind Skype. Besides backup of calendar, content on the phone and other services, Zyb allows users to share the personal content stored on their mobile with others.

from: moconews

Pedro "K2" Macêdo

About me

  • I'm Pedro Macedo
  • From
My profile

Sponsored Links

Contact

Stats

I recommend