« Home | Mobile games in Asia » | Carnival of the mobilists #49 » | The desktop/console/hi-fi in your pocket - starrin... » | iPhone to come for sure » | Zyb » | World Cup Promotion For Opera Mini » | Entrevista com David Gosen, CEO, I-Play » | Opera Mini » | MyFox » | GDC #01 » 

Friday, October 27, 2006 

Search and Watch Google Video From Your Mobile Phone

Scott Robin has developed a way to download Google Video to mobile phones, after searching for the video on a web page. Of course, these aren’t files that are optimized for mobile phones, so you need a high-end handset plus a pretty generous data package to make it worth while. He details how to do it here, including how he gets the avi file from the Flash version.

Pedro "K2" Macêdo

About me

  • I'm Pedro Macedo
  • From
My profile

Sponsored Links

Contact

Stats

I recommend