« Home | Will Google's Android Further Fragment The Mobile ... » | Where's my Gphone? » | Gphone rumors » | Carnival of Mobilists #97 » | Gameloft third quarter financial results » | Boopsie Mobile Search » | Carnival of the Mobilists #96 at mTrends » | Sun starts bidding adieu to mobile-specific Java » | Google Buys Mobile Social Service Zingku » | iPhone unlocking is dangerous, says Apple » 

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 

Opera Mini 4

Opera has officially launched Opera Mini 4, available as a free over the air download from operamini.com. It's changed the browser so people get a desktop overview mode so people see the page as it appears on their computers (I'm guessing as a response to the positive reaction to the iPhone), and can then zoom in or use Small Screen Rendering. It also includes Opera Link, which joins the PC Opera browser to the mobile one in terms of bookmarks and the like. (release)

Labels:

Pedro "K2" Macêdo

About me

  • I'm Pedro Macedo
  • From
My profile

Sponsored Links

Contact

Stats

I recommend