« Home | » | My first Android app! » | Brazilian telco Oi on mobile TV » | Google launches the Android Develper Challenge » | The $5bn mobile flutter » | Opera Mini 4 » | Will Google's Android Further Fragment The Mobile ... » | Where's my Gphone? » | Gphone rumors » | Carnival of Mobilists #97 » 

Thursday, November 15, 2007 

ID goes Mobile

A fresh new adventure starts as Id Software announced to have closed a deal with Fountainhead Entertainment to start up Id Mobile, a fresh development devision for mobile, Nintendo DS and PSP development.

The new studio will be headed up by Katherine Anna Kang, the former director of business development at Id Software.

"We are operating on the assumption that mobile gaming has a potential for huge growth," says id co-founder John Carmack for USA Today. "It's at a tipping point. Everybody has a phone, and almost every phone is powerful enough to do good games on it."

source: http://mobilegames.blogs.com

Pedro "K2" Macêdo

About me

  • I'm Pedro Macedo
  • From
My profile

Sponsored Links

Contact

Stats

I recommend