« Home | ID goes Mobile » | » | My first Android app! » | Brazilian telco Oi on mobile TV » | Google launches the Android Develper Challenge » | The $5bn mobile flutter » | Opera Mini 4 » | Will Google's Android Further Fragment The Mobile ... » | Where's my Gphone? » | Gphone rumors » 

Monday, November 19, 2007 

Claro rolls out 3G in Brazil

Claro, Brazil's third largest mobile operator and a unit of America Movil, has launched 3G services in the 850MHz band, (more here at Bloomberg). The service rolls out first in Brasilia, Recife and Fortaleza followed by Porto Alegre next week and Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro next month. Last week, Telemig Celular Participacoes launched a commercial 3G network in the city of Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais state, in the same band.

Labels:

Pedro "K2" Macêdo

About me

  • I'm Pedro Macedo
  • From
My profile

Sponsored Links

Contact

Stats

I recommend